Sunday, December 12, 2010

that gal...


"Ur time is up. Get lost.."

"What?? But u told I was beautiful.. rather..most beautiful..!!"

"I was kid.. My eyes had never witnessed the truth And now I can show u someone better than u..rather.. million times better than u....
you are nothing in comparision to her...."

"But u loved my smile"

"Yeah...but her smile is more beautiful and charming than yours"

"what are u saying...?? ....u told u love me....u liked me very much..!!"

"but now i don't....
i got someone better than you....who understands me....who cares for me....who loves me the way i am..."

"Don't u remember what u said to me....when we were alone on your roof top...."

"yes i do remember each nd every word...but u r no good for me....u can't understand my emotions...but she does...."

"but...pls...."

"lisin...no more arguments...i don't wanna talk to u or be with u anymore....we are done...its all over....
from now on...i won't share anything with u....pls. juz go away from me..."







This was the last conversation i had with the "MOON" last night.....But now its all over...
coz i have got someone more special.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment