Thursday, March 10, 2011

missing u....


Not all scars show.....
Not all wounds heal.....
Sometimes.. u can't always see....
the pain sumone feels...

missing u is like missing my own shadow...
even in the brightest of the sun...nd the deepest of the sea..
now i feel so low...nd so shallow....

if u'll try to feel slightest of the pain i feel...
u'll start crying coz u'll realise that my love was real...

missing u is like missing my own voice...
doesn't matter how hard i shout...i m left with no other choice...

i was the one who helped u out..to find the real u..
but in the end..u kicked me off...by the tip of ur shoe...

missing u is like missing my own charm..
now i can't even feel..if i am cold or warm...

u were the one who made me feel the feeling of loving someone from all my heart..
why are u leaving me alone...i am just breaking apart...

missing u is like missing my own smile..
now m not sure...even if my living is worthwhile...

u were the one who promised me ..we'll never be apart..
then why r u not wid me.. like the seperate chambers of the human heart... :"(

missing u is like missing my all the senses...
u r special...i mis u so much...i don't want any distances...

still i say wid all my heart...
don ever cry...if u ever fall..
coz i won't ever let u reach the ground..
TRUST ME my heart....i'll always be AROUND....


P.S.- feel those feelings...
all those lines are full of meanings..
i don evr wanna loose u..
u r the only one whose hand i'll evr wanna hold to...

mis u...inna sara.....

No comments:

Post a Comment