Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Place Beyond LOVE....


He had lost his ways...
He had no idea ..what to do with his life...
He was not even sure...whether its good to breathe or to be dead..

Drinking...doing reckless things and spoiling himself was the only thing left in his life...
By now...he knew it so well...
If You DREAM like Lightning......You have to CRASH like THUNDER...

But...something...someone...did hold him tight from within..
She gave her the strength to Survive....to dream again...DREAM STRONGER...

Its all True..
One MOMENT defines your LIFE...
One DECISION becomes your PASSION...Your LEGACY...Your REALITY...

ONE DREAM IS WHERE IT ALL COLLIDES.....


SHE was the dream...

Life is all about...MOMENTS....LOVE... that one PERSON who becomes your Reality...Your LIFE...

in the end if i conclude and sum up my life...i would have just a few words to say....
"my wife....is my life....i love u Mrs.Bhargava.."

what i am living is not just Love...
i live in THE PLACE BEYOND LOVE....

i live in her....i live in a place without any odds...
its just me and her... none other thought to think about...no other feeling to feel..

THE PLACE BEYOND LOVE is the most sacred place in this universe....no other person has ever been able to reach here....
no one in this universe has ever loved anyone the way she loves me ....and i love her..

and yes ...she isn't a dream anymore..she is my wife...my reality...

thanku for loving me mrs.bhargava..
thanku for letting me live...letting me breathe...

marry to u mrs.bhargava

No comments:

Post a Comment