Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Birth...



And here i go for one more time..
LOVING my WIFE in every line..

She is so Pure and so Divine..
Every Breath of her's is so Truly MINE...

There are no more words for what i FEEL..
What i have is much more than ZEAL..

She holds me tyt and Hugs me Hard..
She is the source where the Beauty starts..

Her eyes so Deep...Her skin so Bright..
all i know is that she is the reason of My LIFE..

Touch of her HANDS...Feel of her LIPS..
brings me to Life ..from Toe to Tips..

Sound of her voice..Beat of her HEART..
those were the first sound i heard because of which my life did start...

I  AM SO  BLESSED  WITH  EACH  BREATH  OF   MY  WIFE..
I  PROMISE  TO  BE  YOUR  SLAVE  AND  TAKE  CARE  OF  YOU  FOR  ALL  OUR  LIVES...



Here is another night..and the Full Moon shines so bright..

I can feel MY LADY in my armz..and i HUG her so tight..

AND I M BORN...

LOVE  YOU GOD JI..
thank you for letting me love you god ji...

LOVE YOU SCHOTU SHI MRS. CHIKKYNOON BHARGAVA... 

No comments:

Post a Comment