Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Birth..




The light is so bright..
Y is it so bright..
Aauch..it's hurting my eyes..
Why does it feels as if I m swinging..?
Am I swinging..
Ohh my God..I am really.swinging..
What the hell is going on..
Where am I..?
Who is she..
I can see her..
I can't move myself..feels as if my armz..my legs..my whole body doesn't have enough strength to move..
So soft..so shiny..her hands..
Moving on my cheeks..
So beautiful you are my love..
I wanna say it out loud..
I wanna say it..
Why can't I say it..?
Why am I not able to speak..
Don't I know how to speak..?
Her hairs..falling on my face..tickling me..
Making the butterflies fly in me at the speed of light..
I want to hug you my love..
I want to hug you so tight..
Wait..
What's happening to me..
You are right here..right infront of me.
Y am I not able to hug you..
Don't I have enough strength to juz get up ..and hug u tyt in my armz my love...?
Ohh jaan..Ohh my God..your touch..
You are touching my cheeks..so softly..as if I m too delicate to touch..
Your skin..it's so soft..your hands ..so smooth..
But y am I not able to do anything else other than looking at u..and staring into the most beautiful eyes in this universe..
Why m I not able to just grab you..
Hug you tight..
And hold you in my armz..
Your voice.
I can hear you..
Your lips..
So smooth..so beautiful..
I can concentrate on your lips..and I can feel you saying something beautiful...
You are saying..''i love you Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn.. ''

But again..y m I juz looking at u.. Staring at u with eyes wide open..
Why am I not able to tell you..speak to you..what's Commin in my thoughts..

$$ ring..ring$$..
$$ring..ring$$..
And the phone is ringing..
Oo my love..it's so loud..
It's hurting my ears again..
I can't understand at all..
What is Goin on around here..
And suddenly the door bangs..
and you come in..
Close the door second you..take me in your armz..
Kiss my cheeks..
Hug me tyt..
And then you walk towards the phone..
Pick it up..and what you said..made me feel Alive..
It made my life worthwhile..
You said..
''hello...this is Mrs.bhargava speaking..''
You said this to some random person over the phone who wanted to talk to me..about whom I din gave a damn..
Coz I m Bizzy hugging my wife..and loving her all my life..

And now I can hear a baby cry..
Wow..this is my reality..
It's our babie love..
Mr..my wife..and our babie..
Mrs utkarsh Shreya bhargava's babie..
This is so beautiful..
So real .so true ...
It's your love it's so pure..

Wait..
What's Goin on..
Where is the babie gone..
I can still hear the babie cry..but where is the babie..
Why can't I see the babie..

And suddenly I realise..
That it's me crying..
I m awake..
I am juz a Lil babie..lying In a babie swing..
I was the one who was crying..
Crying because I want my wife...ryt here in my armz..

Then Wat was all that..
Wat was Goin on before..
And now I finally realise..
And now I finally believe in God..
My wife is my God..
It was a dream..
My wife..she came into the dream..and made see How beautiful our life is Goin to be..
She made me see ..made me feel the future..

Ohh jaan..
It's 29th ..I m born..juz a Lil babie..
Playing in your armz..
Thanku for loving me jaaan..
Thanku for being my wife..
Thanku for being my life ..my love..

Love you Mrs.bhargava..
Love u more than life my love..


No comments:

Post a Comment