Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Living The WOnDeR... :)





People have a Choice..
I never had One..
yes i never had a choice...ryt from the very first moment..
it was juz One time i saw her..Juz One time i Talked to her...and yet i Already FELL in LOVE with HER.....amazing ryt... :)

she became the music of my dream...she became my god....
it was juz one time i saw her...juz one time i felt her soul...
and i already knew..deep within... if i m supposed to live..i am supposed to live with her...live her..as my wife..as my soul..
it felt like...i know her from ages..
i felt like we were ment to be together...in different lives...different times..different ages...

FEAR...BELIEF..LOVE..these are the phenomenon that determine the courses of someones life...
these forces begins long before u are born...and they continue even when you perish..
phenomenon that determine the course of your life...the course of your soul..

Fear... I had a Gun of Fear on my Head...
Belief....Belief was wat i had in myself...that i won't loose her...but sometimes you are just all WRONG...

YES....I DID LOSSE HER...
that was the time when i knew...  I  HAVE  LOST  EVERYTHING....


Every Choice comes with a CONSEQUENCE ..
You are afraid of Deciding...
I was afraid... I was afraid to decide.. whether to stay or to leave..leave and foget wateva i was with  her..wateva she was with me...wateva we could have been together...

BUT THEN..
I Chose to STAY... Chose to survive..Chose to live..
because I knew If I disappear or something happens to me..she won't be able to survive...live...
She'll die for me.... WITH ME....

I'VE  FELT  THE  MEMORIES  TURNING  INTO  PAIN  ...AND  THEN  THE  PAIN  TURNING  INTO  MEMORIES .... and it started feeling like... this cycle...that pain started to become a never ending nightmare of my life....

Where do you go when you have no where else to turn to....when nothing is CERTAIN... ??

YES...then you turn to the HOPES...to the Face for which you are ready to take any Chance...to the Face ..to the SOUL..for which you are ready to give up Everything...

Yes you turn to the Hopes of   "HER"....
that hopes keep you Alive...gives you the strength to Survive...

LIFE.....DEATH....BIRTH...
PAST.....PRESENT...FUTURE...
LOVE....HOPE....COURAGE....
THESE ARE ALL CONNECTED...

withe FEAR...comes HOPE...with HOPE comes COURAGE..

COURAGE to foget the past... COURAGE to fight for her...fight for the PRESENT..to make HER your WIFE...and see the most Beautiful FUTURE...

AND SO I M MARRIED TO HER NOW...
she is my GOD...and i am so much blessed by HER...to have HER...my WIFE...

LOVE....
Its not just the FEELING anymore for "US" ...
it has drastically transformed into something way HIGHER...AND   UNIMAGINABLE...

IT  IS THE  WAY  WE  DEFINE  OURSELVES  NOW......
Even the DEATH fears from our love...our soul...

AND YES...FINALLY I AM BORN....ITS MY BIRTH...
ITS MY BIRTH DEAR JESUS...NOT YOURS....

Thanku for letting me love u my wife....my god..my soul...

thanku schotu shi mrs.bhargava... :)


LOVE YOU JAAAN JI.....





No comments:

Post a Comment