Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happily Ever After..


And the bells are ringing.. I can hear the soothing sound of bells...prayers.. everything seems so bright...so white.. so full of life.. and I m waiting for her .. juz for one look of hers.. one glance... bright sun light on the huge doors.. I am standing near the doors..waiting for her.. and there ..I can see a shadow.. ooo..my dear God.. I m in love with her shadow.. and the wind flows.. Aaaahhhh.. the fragrance..so soothing..so lovely..so lively..the fragrance so strong..tht can bring any dead to life.. and there she steps in.. I can see her white dress flowing behind her.. even the dress is feeling so lucky that it got a chance to be on her.. and now I can see her.... flowers in her hands..white roses...I can see the flowers smiling coz she is holding them in her warm hands.. and m standing there ..my armz longing for her ..my hands dying for her touch.. Ohh dear God.. I can see her.. such a beautifully crafted body..such a pure soul..eyes so charming...her body glowing...her beauty is flowing...evry other gal in this universe can feel complex from her divine beauty.. and there she steps in.. everybody is standing ..with eyes wide open...looking at the only angel in this universe.. and she moves her hand forward...finally giving me chance to hold her warm beautiful hand....got a chance to hold her waist..the waist for which any living or dead person in this universe could have died for.. now we moving on the red silk carpet..people showering flowers on us.. white petals. the bells are ringing.. people humming songs.. and I slowly make her step up on the dice.. and holding her hand.. and finally surrendering my life to her.. her beauty..her soul..she is my goddess now..my angel... taking all the wows in front of God.. in front of the universe.. and promising her to love evry single second..evry single moment of my life. till my very last.heartbeat... till my very last breath.. I will love u ..u are my body..you are my soul now my love.. only thing I saw...I see..and I'll ever be able to see is u my love..just ur deep beautiful eyes.. and I promise to be ur man for all our lives.. I won't ever give u even a single moment...a single chance to feel even a lil low.. won't let any tear touch ur beautiful lips.. won't let any problem come to ur mind.. will love u so much tht even the God of love won't be able to face me ever again...because he'll know tht my love is much more beyond eternity... and with this..i got my life.. I got my wife.. I can't xpress wat I m feeling inside.. its so wonderful...feels so satisfied.. will love u jaan evry day and all the nyts.. and with this the priest says... ''You May Now Kiss The Bride'' LOVE YOU MY ANGEL..THANKU JAAN FOR MAKING ALL MY LIVES SO BEAUTIFUL MY LOVE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment